Shuttle Service/Taxi Reservation Form
In order to organize your transfer from the airport timely, kindly complete the following form and submit it up to 48 hours prior arrival.
Terms & Conditions:
We are pleased to introduce the “Taxi / Mini Bus Shuttle Service” from the airport to the hotel for reservations of a minimum stay of at least Two nights.
- For reservations made via the hotel’s official website (www.capitalcoastresort.com) or the Tour Operators: Booking.com & Expedia the following apply:
- Transfer from/to Paphos Airport: Free of charge
- Transfer from/to Larnaca Airport: €90.00 per taxi (one way 1-4 pax).
- For reservations made via any other Tour Operator the following apply
- Transfer from/to Paphos Airport : €25.00 per taxi (one way 1 – 4 pax)
- Transfer from/to Larnaca Airport : €90.00 per taxi (one way 1– 4 pax).
For transfers of more than 4 persons please ask for a quote
Guests wishing to take advantage of the Shuttle Service must complete the “Shuttle Service / Taxi Reservation form” on the hotel’s website (Book Your Transfer tab on the homepage)
This must be completed as soon as the booking is made and at least 48 hrs prior to the arrival date, providing the following information:
1. Flight details (date, time, flight number)
2. Airport of arrival (Paphos or Larnaca)
3. Name(s) of passengers requiring shuttle transfer
- Please allow a 30 – 60 minute waiting time frame for the shuttle service.
- Shuttle service collection point:
From Paphos Airport:
Upon exiting the Arrivals Gate (by Costa Café) you will identify our driver, who will be holding a sign with our hotel’s name.
From Larnaca Airport:
Upon exiting the Arrivals Gate and within the Arrivals Hall, the meeting point is the ‘Bus Services Point’. You will identify our driver who will be holding a sign with our hotel’s name.
If the driver is not already waiting for you at the above mentioned meeting points, please allow the stated waiting time of 30-60 minutes.
- The hotel offers the “Taxi / Mini Bus Shuttle Service” as specified above.
However, it is clarified that if guests choose to use and pay for any other transfer service or taxi, then the hotel is not liable to cover the transfer cost.